金钱
魅力
威望
积分
精华
帖子
1#
发表于 2010-8-13 12:02 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
最近在LEICESTER GUMTREE 上出现很多租房的帖子 都是很好的房子但是价格便宜 你和他联系之后 他会要求你做FIANICAL ABILITY CHECK 要求你汇1000英镑到你任何朋友的账户上 证明你的经济能力 然后才可以安排看房 他们会要求你把RECIPT发给他证明你汇过款 他们会通过这些盗取你的银行信息

我昨天收到了两个EMAIL 出自不同的人 不同的FLAT 但都是要求汇款给你的朋友或者家人 我已经报警 但是警察说由于我并没有汇钱所以不能立案 也不能做任何调查 只能将这个消息公布出去提醒别人BLA BLA

我在这里发帖提醒新来的师弟师妹 网上租房要小心!

这是两封信:
Thanks for the reply and the sincere interest you have in my flat.My flat is fully furnished in and out as you can see in the picture and there is a garage and a off street parking in my flat,I spoke with my lawyer some couple of minute ago concerning the interest you have in my flat and we both agreed to have you in my flat.

However,it is unfortunate that my past bitter experience of inviting people to come and view my flat without any form of confirmation of their financial ability and not keeping up to time as at when scheduled, has brought about great loss to me. I have traveled all the way from Ireland to take some interested candidates round my flat  because that's where i work with M. Gould (Scunthorpe) Ltd.

Some  outside tenants do not have the money to pay the rent and yet they disturb the the landlord to arrange a viewing with their friend or relative who are in Leicester, also some do not meet up with the appointments which has led to the dismissal of some landlords in office by there employees.

Henceforth my lawyer and i have decided to carry out a simple test on financial ability to pay for my rent before coming for viewing. I would not ask you to send your  bank statement. At least 2 weeks rent and security deposit which is £ 500 which is refundable after your first week stay in my flat, would be required from you to transfer through western union transfer agent. You can make the transfer with your name as a sender name and your partner or friend in UK premises as a receiver.

Once you have done this, Scan the receipt to me and if  you do not have scanner, you may write out the details on the receipt as i will send it to my lawyer to verify if it's truly genuine and available in your friend's custody, after verification, then we can proceed for the viewing and you can as well tell your friend or partner to pick up the money and also, i will refund back to you the cost of transfer when we meet.

I look forward to reading from you soon. (+447024093708)

Regards
Mr/Mrs Duffy

Thanks so much for the quick response.

However, At this stage that you want to rent my flat, i need to ask some few questions from you. Can you take care of my flat as it is? How many months do you intend to rent and pay for? Do you have references? It is unfortunate that my past bitter experience of inviting people to come and view my flat without any form of confirmation of their financial ability and not keeping up to time as at when scheduled, this has brought about  great losses to me. I have traveled all the way from Ireland to take some interested candidates round my flat.Because that's where i work with Elim Pentecostal Church.

Some  outside tenants do not have the money to pay the rent and yet they disturb the the landlord to arrange a viewing with their friend or relative who are residing in the city, also some do not meet up with the appointments which has led to the dismissal of some landlords in office by there employees.

Henceforth my lawyer and i have decided to carry out a simple test on financial ability to pay for my rent before coming for viewing. I would not ask you to send your bank statement. At least 4weeks rent(£400) and security deposit (£600) which is refundable after your first week stay in my flat, would be required from you to transfer through Western Union Money Transfer. You can make the transfer with your name as a sender and your partner,mum,dad, or friend in the UK premises as a receiver..

Once you have done this, Scan the receipt to me and if you do not have scanner, you may write out the details on the receipt as i will send it to my lawyer to verify if it's truly genuine and available in your friend's custody,after verification, then we can proceed for the viewing and you can as well tell the receiver to pick up the money.I will refund back to you the cost of transfer when we meet.

Kindly reply or call if you have more questions to ask. +447031844671

[ 本帖最后由 yh36 于 2010-8-13 13:03 编辑 ]

金钱
魅力
威望
积分
精华
帖子
2#
发表于 2010-8-13 12:13 |只看该作者

金钱
魅力
威望
积分
精华
帖子
3#
发表于 2010-8-13 14:18 |只看该作者
Tel : 07738952733  [img]

金钱
魅力
威望
积分
精华
帖子
4#
发表于 2010-8-14 12:14 |只看该作者

金钱
魅力
威望
积分
精华
帖子
5#
发表于 2010-8-14 13:18 |只看该作者

金钱
魅力
威望
积分
精华
帖子
6#
发表于 2010-8-15 16:06 |只看该作者

金钱
魅力
威望
积分
精华
帖子
7#
发表于 2010-8-15 16:49 |只看该作者
还有个bluewood |在london road 上的,那个中介要你先交几百旁,才帮你找房子!!这个也是的!!
而且中介的手续费也比其他地方高很多,房子质量非常不好!

金钱
魅力
威望
积分
精华
帖子
8#
发表于 2010-8-18 15:42 |只看该作者
‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 註 冊

Archiver| Leicester BBS